************

Sunday, July 15, 2012

My New Home! :)

My goodness, it's been a long time since I've blogged! Things have been busy with clients and my two little ones are keeping me running, that's for sure. Thank you so much to everyone who has been so supportive of our family through Sam's health issues. He is currently doing so well, and we're so blessed to have him! I firmly, firmly believe God gives us the children meant for us:) I'm excited to announce that my blog is changing addresses. My new home will be www.apathoftheheart.wordpress.com. I love some of the features wordpress allows, so I'm very excited to get up and running over there. The rest of my contact info is the same, so for more info about Christian Adoption Consultants, the services we offer, or to learn more about domestic adoption, you can email me at karalee@christianadoptionconsultants.com or call me at 574-527-7049. Off to get my new blog up and running... :)

No comments: