************

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Share the love!! :) CAC discounts

Some very happy personal news - our son's adoption was finalized yesterday!! :) As many of you have experienced, it's an awesome, awesome day for the family. And in perfect timing - CAC is offering a really great discount right now!! We're offering 15% off of any consulting package and 20% off of our minority program package. I'm so excited to get to offer that, especially with it coinciding with our own finalization. For more info, email me at karalee@christianadoptionconsultants.com

I also want to share a beautiful thing I read on a friend's blog:
"By adopting a child and helping them reach their potential, they help us reach ours. An adopted child is not an unwanted child; to the contrary. They are a child who was searched for, prayed for, cried for, begged for; received by arms that ached, making empty hearts full. Love is meant to be shared"
Perfection!! I love that so much!

No comments: