************

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Great Adoptive Families Article

You know how I love Adoptive Families magazine:) There was a great article this month that I know so many families could relate to - it is called Adoption Law: At the Hospital and you can read it HERE.

I know when we were at the hospital waiting for our daughter to be born, we wanted to be sure to follow all the proper procedures and there was a bit of fear in us about how to act and what we could and couldn't do. We were given hospital bracelets and were able to see the baby even before consent had been signed, but that was because our precious birth mom had asked if we could be there with our daughter from the beginning of her life. I know I have clients who ask lots of hospital-related questions or have concerns about how that will go, and as always in adoption, there's never an absolute, but I love the info this article shared, so I'm passing it on to you:)

No comments: