************

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Consulting

Welcome to A Path of the Heart. Adoption has truly become a part of my heart. As the mother of a beautiful daughter through adoption, I am now thrilled to be working in the adoption field. We adopted our daughter, Lily, sixteen months ago with the help of Amy and Malcolm Young at Christian Adoption Consultants. I consider it an honor to now be working with them to help other couples adopt as quickly and safely as we did. We signed with CAC in Sept and our daughter was born April 2. Our adoption took less than six months!
I hope to use this blog to write about adoption, my experiences as a consultant, and to help others who are interested in adopting. Please feel free to contact me either by email at karalee@christianadoptionconsultants.com or at 502-442-7806. Thanks for being a part of this new journey in my life! :)

1 Samuel 1:27: I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of Him.

2 comments:

~Jess said...

Good luck!

Maygy said...

Best wishes on your new endeavor! The Bible verse you closed with is very close to my heart - it does seem to speak especially to those of us touched by adoption. We have a beautiful print of it hanging in our daughter's room.